Friday, March 30, 2012

Kajian Sensitiviti?

Assalamualaikum wbt.

Kajian sensitiviti masyarakat-i wonder if there's any research paper available on the web for me to read.
Belajar dan bekerja secara lansung bersama masyarakat memerlukan suatu lagi tambahan skills : to know their sensitivities and concerns so we wouldn't cross the border and to respect them the same way we would expect to be respected.

Living in a multi-religion and multi-cultural country like Malaysia made this research or survey crucial in developing a mutual understanding between both parties. 

'I do what I have to do, and I respect if you don't allow me to'

Is there any? If there's any please share it with me. I'm very keen to read on this issue. 


p/s: apabila kotak minda mula menyanyi, terutamanya selepas dimarahi oleh seorang pesakit HIV. ohhh...(-_-)"


No comments: