Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Finally competent ^_^

Illustration by Charles Giai-Gischia

Assalamualaikum wbt,
Masha Allah, it has been a while i'm not writing a blog post(err, but a month is not too long though). 
And i think it is not too late to wish Eid Mubarak 1434H to all Muslims ^_^
Taqabalallahu minna wa minkum. 
Come, lets fast for another 6 days insyaAllah.

Alhamdulillah, last week was the end of my P license, now i am proud of holding the competent driving license. I know its kinda late at this age compared to my peers about getting a driving license but never mind, at least i can finally say 'yes, i can drive!'. 

I drive in Penang for most of the time, and trust me Penang is a real 'training field' to all drivers-not only to the newbies like us. With lots of motorcyclists on your front, left n right, lots of luxurious car drove by rich people that having 'problem' with their car signal (i wonder if they have forgotten their signal button) and many more driving attitudes, I am afraid I may have some of the 'driving traits' of the Penang people. 

Accidents records for the past 2 years: 
1. With a motorcycle that was parked improperly at the corner. I caused my friend's car kemek sikit :( and need to pay to that guy for breaking his rear lamp. 
2. I scratches my mom's car by hitting the divider on my parking area in Penang. 

Off record:
1. One long scratch on the car's door, the time of incident is not known. Proton's mechanic said it may be cause by the motorcyclist. 

Above all, i just want to say this: every skill that you have, make sure it would benefit your deen, family, and society. Truly, you will be benefited at the end. 


Drive with bismillah :)


No comments: